Fume Cupboards Tips to Reduce Your Energy Costs
We have several ways to help you reduce your energy costs while maximising your efficiency. These include:
- fume head controllers;
- auto sash controllers;
- duct pressure controllers;
- fume cupboard VAV systems.
You could be reducing your carbon footprint, and your energy costs by as much as 85%, while continuing to provide the right level of protection from hazardous substances and fumes.
Our energy saving tips:
- switch off your fume cupboard overnight and at weekends;
- reduce your fume cupboard’s face velocity – 0.5m/s down to 0.4m/s saves 20% extract volume (depending on containment use);
- reduce the fume cupboard’s sash opening depending on use – but be mindful of the end user’s comfort;
- control the fume cupboard fan’s motor speed with an inverter – slowing a fan motor by 20% saves nearly 50% in energy consumption.
If you want to know more about energy saving, contact firstname.lastname@example.org