Fume Extraction Hoods For Laboratory
- Radius designed intake profile giving excellent airflow characteristics and containment results.
- Twin skinned carcase in 16 swg zintec coated mild steel with epoxy powder coated finish.
- Aerodynamically designed sill in 316 grade stainless steel.
- Sash in 6mm thick toughened glass with full width aerodynamic finger grip.
- Sprung loaded guide channels to give the sash a smooth operation and excellent stability.
- Counter balanced sash with twin stainless steel cables running in pulleys for smooth movement.
- Fail safe sash mechanism to prevent rapid decent.
- Sash lock mechanism with automatic re-setting feature.
- Adjustable internal baffle to assist with balancing and even airflow distribution.
- Light box mounted externally out of airflow.
- Electrical and mechanical services mounted on removable service plates for service and maintenance.
- Fume cupboards are both pre-wired and pre-plumbed to ensure minimum site installation time.
Internal Lining & Worktops
Internal linings and worktops are chosen for their suitability for the chemicals and processes used.
- High pressure solid grade laminate.
- One piece moulded cast epoxy.
- Stainless steel, one piece monolithic chambers or bolted panels.
- Toughened glass.
- Epoxy coated steel or aluminium.
Optional Extras & Services
- Alarm/control panels.
- Water front controls & outlets, i.e. cold water, hot water, steam.
- Gas front controls & outlets, i.e. nitrogen, compressed air, natural gas, vacuum, hydrogen.
- Electrical socket outlets, i.e. single, double, RCD protected, spark proof.
- Waste outlets, i.e. circular drip cups, oval drip cups, sinks, troughs,
- Support frames.
- Acid and/or solvent storage cupboards, in mild steel or timber, with or
- Infill panels to ceiling height with by-pass grilles.
- Automatic fire extinguishers c/w flame detection unit.
Manufactured to UK Standards – BS EN 14175
For general laboratory use. For mounting on support frames or customer’s own bench/worktop.
- Width 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm & 2000mm
Internal working width
(External width less 300mm)
- Depth 900mm
Internal working depth 610mm
- Height 1200mm555
Internal working height 1080mm
Standard fume cupboards can be manufactured to clients’ own dimensional requirements including extra width, depth and internal height.