Mobile Recirculation Fume Cupboards
- Aerodynamic design.
- Mild steel epoxy coated steel carcase.
- Colour light grey/blue.
- Solid grade laminate working level.
- Toughened glass sliding sash, side and back viewing panels.
- Fail safe sliding sash with auto-reset sash lock.
- Easy change filters.
- Safe and simple to relocate – passes through standard doorways.
- Minimal site installation.
- Weight – 250kg.
- Port for manual filter monitoring.
- Electrics isolated from contaminated air stream.
- Integral light separate from working chamber.
- Front controlled cold water with self seal quick release hose connection.
- Front controlled gas with self seal quick release hose connection.
- Vulcathene 100Ø drip cup with bottle trap and 38mm BSP flexible waste connection.
- RCD protected double 13Amp switched socket outlet.
- Audio/visual airflow failure alarm.
- Cabinet on/off switch
- Tri-layer main carbon filter.
- Pre-filter (dust/smoke particle)
- Building Bulletin 88.
- Design Note 29.
- CLEAPSS tested.
- Airflow tested to BS EN 14175
- Automatic carbon filter monitor providing audible/visual alarms.
- Wide choice of carbon filters available.
- Colour finish.
Manufactured to BS EN 14175
Education type fume cupboard for establishments which require excellent all round visibility for group demonstrations; These cupboards are supplied on a metal framework with lockable castors and storage area.
- 1000mm wide x 700mm deep x 1950mm high
380m3/h Face velocity> 0.3m/s @ 400mm sash height.